Toddler Time at Pennywell Farm
Toddler Time at Pennywell Farm will return in the 2024 Season - Enter your details below to be the first to know when 2024 Toddler Time Tickets are available and join us every Wednesday in term-time for lots of fun for you and your little ones.
If you're stuck for things to do with your little one, we've got you covered! Come along and try our Toddler Time here at Pennywell Farm, every Wednesday during term time.
The farm is full of toddler-friendly activities for you to get involved in!
A special visit from Georgia at 'Little Explorers' makes the Toddler Time session extra special. Little Explorers provide hands-on musical play, singing, movement and importantly lots of fun!
Meet, greet and hand-feed our adorable animals and join in with a new hands-on activity every 30 minutes - you and your little one could bottle feed a goat kid for the first time, cheer and clap for our racing ferrets and pigs, walk a goat, pamper a pony and so much more!
There are plenty of play areas dotted around the farm, including slides, sandpits, a soft play pit and a bouncy castle especially for under 5s. You will also find a dedicated Toddler Village where your little one can practise their driving skills on our ride on tractors and learn through play with our new interactive play area!
We have two FREE Farm Rides which are perfect for your little ones. Hop aboard the Rainbow Railway and 'Choo-Choo' around the track! Then take a bumpy ride down to Old Macdonald's Farm on our Tractor & Trailer ride - fun for all the family!
Our famous Pet & Piggy cuddles are the perfect opportunity for you and your Toddler to get close to some of our smaller animals. Help them to build their confidence around these friendly creatures - stroking a soft Guinea pig, cuddling a cute piggy and hugging a fluffy rabbit are the perfect sensory activities!
So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for something to keep your little ones entertained, look no further than Toddler Time at Pennywell Farm, every Wednesday during term time! Book your tickets now.
A Guide to Making the Most of Your Day
There is so much to see and do at Pennywell Farm that you can still discover more on every visit! Here is a guide that we have put together to give you some ideas on how to make the most of a day at our Toddler Time event, specifically tailored for little ones!
Remember, Toddler Time at Pennywell Farm takes place every Wednesday during Term Time.
On Top Of All The Above, Your Toddler Time Tickets Include Full Access To Pennywell
What's Included In A Visit To Pennywell
- A full day of farmyard fun! Plan your visit from the day's activity board. With a new activity every 30 minutes there's not a moment to waste!
Weekdays Activity Schedule:
*Activities & timings are subject to change.
- Enjoy Piggy cuddles in our pigs and pets corner. A hit with both young and old it's one not to be missed. For the welfare and comfort of our pigs, a pet blanket must be used during piggy cuddles. You are very welcome to bring your own or they are available for purchase in our shop.
- Meet all of your favourite animals as you explore the whole farm. From the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our internationally renowned miniature pigs, who can’t wait to welcome you again!
- Pig Racing! You will have never experienced anything like the phenomenon that is Pennywell miniature pig racing. Everyday at 12:30pm!
- Farmyard Activities will include ferret racing, bottle feeding, deer feeding and our world-famous miniature pig race plus a few new activities for 2022.
- Our NEW miniature pony and donkey paddocks will also be open for you to wander in say hello. Complete with a spectacular picnic and viewing area overlooking Dartmoor.
- Hand-feed our cheeky goats. The Goatarama provides the perfect place to make new friends.
- Our 4 FREE farm rides will all be running. The Rainbow Railway (all ages), Tractor ride (all ages), Red rocket (age 4+) and Rabbit Go-carts (age 8+) are great fun for all the family.
- All outdoor play areas including the willow maze, commando course, trampolines and thunder slide are ready to be discovered.
- Enjoy 3 giant indoor bouncy castles within our Picnic and Play Barn, complete with picnic space and a seasonal coffee shop & takeaway.
- Our Coffee Cabin opens daily selling a selection of local produce including, Devon pasties, delicious coffee, snacks, cakes and ice creams.
Our Visitors Love Us!
(and we love them!)
Don't Let The Weather Dampen Your Enthusiasm!
Wet weather? Book with confidence no matter what the forecast. If it rains for more than 30 minutes during your visit then we will give you a ticket to come back and visit us for FREE anytime in the next 7 days.