Parent & Toddler Mornings At Pennywell Farm
[BOOK TICKETS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE]
If you’re stuck for things to do with your little one, we’ve got you covered! Come along and try our toddler morning here at Pennywell Farm. Join us for some fabulous farmyard fun and a special visit from Georgia at ‘Little Explorers’.
Little explorers provide hands-on musical play, singing, movement and importantly lot’s of fun!! So what are you waiting for!? Book tickets at the bottom of this page to come and join us on here at Pennywell.
We love noise so do bring your own instruments with you!
A Guide To Making The Most Of The Morning
All the rides and activities will be running as normal with the addition of the Little Explorers music session at 10.00am.
🕒- 9.00 Arrive and meet all your favourite animals in the farmyard from the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our world-famous miniature pigs. Enjoy Feeding all the goats and sheep by hand (food available from the shop).
🕒- 9.30 Join in with egg collecting and meet our eclectic mix of chickens from all around the world down at the funky fowl
🕒- 10.00 Join Georgia from Little Explorers for a 30-minute musical play session specifically aimed at pre-schoolers. Music, singing, movement and lots of fun.
🕒- 10.30 Jump on for a ride on the Rainbow Railway train
🕒- 11.00 Explore our famous Pets corner and meet all our smaller animals. Enjoy a cuddle with our world-famous miniature pigs, baby goat kids and more.
🕒- 11.30 Enjoy a bumpy ride on the Tractor and Trailer ride or join in with bottle feeding and meet our friendly lambs and goat kids.
🕒- 12.00 Jump on the Red Rocket Ride (4+ years) or join in with feeding or friendly herd of Red Deer.
🕒- 12.30 Watch as our world-famous miniature pigs go oink to oink with our world-famous Pennywell Pig Racing.
🕒- 13.00 Home time just in time for your little one's afternoon nap.
What To Expect
✅- A fun-filled morning aimed at parents with children aged 1-4 years.
✅ Piggy cuddles is back, as is our famous Pets corner. A hit with both young and old its's one not to be missed. For the welfare and comfort of our pigs, a pet blanket must be used during piggy cuddles. You are very welcome to bring your own or they are available for purchase in our shop.
✅ Meet all of your favourite animals as you explore the whole farm. From the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our internationally renowned miniature pigs, who can’t wait to welcome you again!
✅ Pig Racing happens every session. You will have never experienced anything like the phenomenon that is Pennywell miniature pig racing.
✅ Farmyard Activities will include ferret racing, bottle feeding, deer feeding and our world-famous miniature pig race plus a few new activities for 2021.
✅ Our NEW miniature pony and donkey paddocks will also be open for you to wander in say hello. Complete with a spectacular picnic and viewing area overlooking Dartmoor.
✅ Hand-feed our cheeky goats. The Goatarama provides the perfect place to make new friends.
✅ Our 4 FREE farm rides will all be running. The Rainbow Railway (all ages), Tractor ride (all ages), Red rocket (age 4+) and Rabbit Go-carts (age 8+) are great fun for all the family.
✅ All outdoor play areas including the willow maze, commando course, trampolines and thunder slide are ready to be discovered.
✅ Enjoy 3 giant indoor bouncy castles within our Picnic and Play Barn, complete with picnic space and a seasonal coffee shop & takeaway.
✅ Our Coffee Cabin and Noahs Barn takeaway are both open selling a selection of local produce including, Devon pasties, delicious coffee, snacks, cakes and ice creams.
✅ Coffee Shack takeaway.
✅ The Ice cream parlour will be serving a delicious selection of local Langage Farm ice creams.
What isn't available for now
❌ Henny Penny's Cafe isn't open but takeaway food is available.
Our Visitors Love Us!
(and we love them!)
Importantly, in line with Public Health England guidelines, we politely request that you do not visit Pennywell Farm if you are displaying any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Online ticket booking only: You can ONLY book tickets online to help us manage visitor numbers on site, this includes season ticket holders.
- Temperature checks on arrival: Non-invasive infrared temperature checks will be a condition of entry to Pennywell Farm. Any person (and their group/household) will be denied access if displaying a temperature of 38C or above.
- Cashless on site: We will not be accepting any cash payments on site.
- Social distancing markings across the farm: Pay attention to the new signs and floor markings which have important safety messages and instructions.
- Hygiene Screens: Hygiene screens will help keep a safe distance between visitors and our team.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures: Our robust cleaning procedures have been enhanced to focus on high traffic areas and touchpoints.
- Hand sanitiser stations: We have 46 places to wash your hands on the farm, most of which are on touchless sensors. We have also installed sanitiser stations and you will be asked to use them before going on any rides or using outdoor play equipment.
- Personal Protective Equipment: You may see some of the Pennywell team in Personal Protective Equipment for some of their tasks. This includes face masks, gloves, eye and face protection. Please make sure you bring a face covering to wear when required.
Don't Let The Weather Dampen Your Enthusiasm!
Wet weather? Book with confidence no matter what the forecast. The music session takes place undercover in our farmyard theatre. Plus if it rains for more than 30 minutes during your visit then we will give you a ticket to come back and visit us for FREE anytime in the next 7 days.