Parent & Toddler Mornings At Pennywell Farm
Every Wednesday during term time.
If you’re stuck for things to do with your little one, we’ve got you covered! Come along and try our toddler morning here at Pennywell Farm. Join us for some fabulous farmyard fun and a special visit from Georgia at ‘Little Explorers’.
Little explorers provide hands-on musical play, singing, movement and importantly lot’s of fun!! So what are you waiting for!? Book your tickets now.
A Guide To Making The Most Of The Morning
All the rides and activities will be running as normal with the addition of the Little Explorers music session at 10.30am.
🕒- 9.00 Arrive and meet all your favourite animals in the farmyard from the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our world-famous miniature pigs. Enjoy feeding all the goats and sheep by hand (food available from the shop).
🕒- 9.30 Join in with pond dipping and see what wildlife you can find!
🕒- 10.00 Watch the Ferret Race and cheer on the racers Thunder, Lightning and Flash! Who will win today?
🕒- 10.30 Join Georgia from Little Explorers for a 30-minute musical play session specifically aimed at pre-schoolers. Music, singing, movement and lots of fun!
🕒- 11.00 Join in with bottle feeding and meet our friendly lambs and goat kids or enjoy a bumpy ride on the Tractor Trailer down to Old MacDonald's Farm!
🕒- 11.30 Jump on the Rainbow Railway train ride and take a wonder through the Miniature Pony and Donkey Paddocks.
🕒- 12.00 Explore our famous Pets corner and meet all our smaller animals. Enjoy a cuddle with our world-famous miniature pigs, baby goat kids and more.
🕒- 12.30 Watch as our world-famous miniature pigs go oink to oink with our world-famous Pennywell Pig Racing.
🕒- 13.00 Head home just in time for your little one's nap or stay and enjoy the rest of the farmyard fun that the afternoon has to offer!
What's Included In A Visit To Pennywell
✅ You’ll experience a warm Pennywell welcome in the farmyard where you can plan your visit from the day's activity board. With a new activity every 30 minutes there's not a moment to waste!
✅ Enjoy Piggy cuddles in our pigs and pets corner. A hit with both young and old it's one not to be missed. For the welfare and comfort of our pigs, a pet blanket must be used during piggy cuddles. You are very welcome to bring your own or they are available for purchase in our shop.
✅ Meet all of your favourite animals as you explore the whole farm. From the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our internationally renowned miniature pigs, who can’t wait to welcome you again!
✅ Pig Racing! You will have never experienced anything like the phenomenon that is Pennywell miniature pig racing.
✅ Farmyard Activities will include ferret racing, bottle feeding, deer feeding and our world-famous miniature pig race plus a few new activities for 2022.
✅ Our NEW miniature pony and donkey paddocks will also be open for you to wander in say hello. Complete with a spectacular picnic and viewing area overlooking Dartmoor.
✅ Hand-feed our cheeky goats. The Goatarama provides the perfect place to make new friends.
✅ Our 4 FREE farm rides will all be running. The Rainbow Railway (all ages), Tractor ride (all ages), Red rocket (age 4+) and Rabbit Go-carts (age 8+) are great fun for all the family.
✅ All outdoor play areas including the willow maze, commando course, trampolines and thunder slide are ready to be discovered.
✅ Enjoy 3 giant indoor bouncy castles within our Picnic and Play Barn, complete with picnic space and a seasonal coffee shop & takeaway.
✅ Our Coffee Cabin and Noahs Barn takeaway are both open selling a selection of local produce including, Devon pasties, stone-baked pizzas, delicious coffee, snacks, cakes and ice creams.
✅ Coffee Shack takeaway (most weekends and school holidays).
✅ The Ice cream parlour will be serving a delicious selection of local Langage Farm ice creams.
Our Visitors Love Us!
(and we love them!)
Importantly, in line with Public Health England guidelines, we politely request that you do not visit Pennywell Farm if you are displaying any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
Online ticket booking only: You can ONLY book tickets online to help us manage visitor numbers on site, this includes season ticket holders.
- Morning and afternoon sessions: During school holidays and our most popular weekends we have split tickets into morning and afternoon time slots. You can either book a morning (9am-1pm) or afternoon (2pm-6pm) session on the farm. Limited numbers ensure we can offer the best possible experience to our visitors.
- Cashless on site: We will not be accepting any cash payments on site.
- Social distancing markings across the farm: Pay attention to the new signs and floor markings which have important safety messages and instructions.
- Hygiene Screens: Hygiene screens help keep a safe distance between visitors and our team.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures: Robust cleaning procedures are in place, focusing on high traffic areas and touchpoints.
- Hand sanitiser stations: We have 46 places to wash your hands on the farm, most of which are on touchless sensors. We have also installed sanitiser stations and you will be asked to use them before going on any rides or using outdoor play equipment.
- Personal Protective Equipment: You may see some of the Pennywell team in Personal Protective Equipment for some of their tasks to protect them and you. This includes face masks, gloves and eye and face protection. Whilst it is not a legal requirement, we invite you to take personal responsibility for wearing these in indoor areas when in close contact with others.
Don't Let The Weather Dampen Your Enthusiasm!
Wet weather? Book with confidence no matter what the forecast. If it rains for more than 30 minutes during your visit then we will give you a ticket to come back and visit us for FREE anytime in the next 7 days.
Important Ticket Information
TICKETS: All visitors MUST book online in advance of your visit. Make your selection carefully and please note the start and finish time of your experience (you are welcome to arrive and leave at any time during these hours).
SEASON TICKETS: If you are a season ticket holder, you MUST book tickets online in advance (remember you must add children under 3 too). To book these tickets, you must have a valid season ticket card and this will be required on admission. If you arrive without a valid season ticket, you will politely be refused entry.
WET WEATHER RETURN TICKETS: If you have a Wet Weather Return, you MUST book tickets online in advance. If you arrive without a valid Wet Weather Return voucher and corresponding ID, you will politely be refused entry. You must collect a return voucher during your visit. Wet Weather Vouchers are not issued retrospectively.