Easter Egg-Stravaganza: Will Return in 2024!
Our 2023 Easter Events have now passed but this event will return in 2024!
Easter Weekend completely sold out so we recommend booking early for 2024 - Sign up below to be the first to know when tickets are released for Easter Egg-stravaganza 2024!
Easter Activities – What’s On
Hop into the Easter season and join us for an egg-citing event like no other!
With thousands of chocolatey prizes up for grabs, an Easter trail, games and giveaways there’s something for all the family!
🐰The Egg-stravaganza Trail - Win chocolatey prizes!
🐰The Egg-stravaganza Photo Competition (1st - 10th April)
🐰Guess the weight of the Easter Bunny’s Helpers (1st - 10th April)
🐰Guess how many Eggs in the Jar (1st - 10th April)
🐰Colouring Competition (1st - 10th April)
🐰Find the Golden Egg (1st - 10th April)
🐰Easter Bunny's Orchard Games (1st - 10th April)
🐰Easter Activity Quiz (EASTER WEEKEND ONLY: 7th - 10th April)
Click HERE for full details.
These egg-stra activities are all included on top of Pennywell’s famous farmyard fun making the Easter Egg-stravaganza at Pennywell an event not to be missed.
An unforgettable Experience
What's Included In A Visit To Pennywell
- A full day of farmyard fun! Plan your visit from the day's activity board. With a new activity every 30 minutes there's not a moment to waste!
Weekends/Devon School Holidays Activity Schedule:
*Activities & timings are subject to change.
- Enjoy Piggy cuddles in our pigs and pets corner. A hit with both young and old it's one not to be missed. For the welfare and comfort of our pigs, a pet blanket must be used during piggy cuddles. You are very welcome to bring your own or they are available for purchase in our shop.
- Meet all of your favourite animals as you explore the whole farm. From the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our internationally renowned miniature pigs, who can’t wait to welcome you again!
- Pig Racing! You will have never experienced anything like the phenomenon that is Pennywell miniature pig racing. Everyday at 12:30pm!
- Farmyard Activities will include ferret racing, bottle feeding, deer feeding, our world-famous miniature pig race plus a so much more!
- Our Miniature Pony and Donkey paddocks will also be open for you to wander in say hello. Complete with a spectacular picnic and viewing area overlooking Dartmoor.
- Hand-feed our cheeky goats. The Goatarama provides the perfect place to make new friends.
- Our 4 FREE farm rides will all be running. The Rainbow Railway (all ages), Tractor ride (all ages), Red rocket (age 4+) and Rabbit Go-carts (age 8+) are great fun for all the family.
- All outdoor play areas including the willow maze, commando course, trampolines and thunder slide are ready to be discovered.
- Enjoy 3 giant indoor bouncy castles within our Picnic and Play Barn, complete with picnic space and a seasonal coffee shop & takeaway.
- Our Coffee Cabin opens daily selling a selection of local produce including, Devon pasties, sandwiches and wraps, delicious coffee, snacks, cakes and ice creams.
- Noah's Barn takeaway (weekends and school holidays). Offers all of the above plus tasty stonebaked pizzas!
- Coffee Shack takeaway (most weekends and school holidays).
- The Ice cream parlour will be serving a delicious selection of local Langage Farm ice creams (seasonal opening)
Our Visitors Love Us!
(and we love them!)
Importantly, in line with Public Health England guidelines, we politely request that you do not visit Pennywell Farm if you are displaying any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
Online ticket booking only: You can ONLY book tickets online to help us manage visitor numbers on site, this includes season ticket holders.
- Cashless on site: We will not be accepting any cash payments on site.
- Social distancing markings across the farm: Pay attention to the new signs and floor markings which have important safety messages and instructions.
- Hygiene Screens: Hygiene screens help keep a safe distance between visitors and our team.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures: Robust cleaning procedures are in place, focusing on high traffic areas and touchpoints.
- Hand sanitiser stations: We have 46 places to wash your hands on the farm, most of which are on touchless sensors. We have also installed sanitiser stations and you will be asked to use them before going on any rides or using outdoor play equipment.
- Personal Protective Equipment: You may see some of the Pennywell team in Personal Protective Equipment for some of their tasks to protect them and you. This includes face masks, gloves and eye and face protection. Whilst it is not a legal requirement, we invite you to take personal responsibility for wearing these in indoor areas when in close contact with others.
Don't Let The Weather Dampen Your Enthusiasm!
Wet weather? Book with confidence no matter what the forecast. If it rains for more than 30 minutes during your visit then we will give you a ticket to come back and visit us for FREE anytime in the next 7 days. Sign up here for your "FREE Rainy Day Return" Upgrade.
Easter weekend in 2023 SOLD OUT so sign up to be the first to know when 2024 tickets are released and ensure you don't miss out!