Book Tickets At The Bottom Of Page
To help keep you safe, we have reviewed how we operate every single part of the farm to ensure you can visit with confidence. We have limited the number of tickets on sale each day and split them into either morning or afternoon time slots to spread visitors throughout the day.
ALL visitors, including season ticket holders, will need to book their tickets online in advance.
What To Expect
As you'd expect, a visit to Pennywell will feel a little different but everything we have introduced is with your safety and our team's safety, as our top priority.
Whether you choose a morning or afternoon session to visit, you will experience the same Pennywell award-winning fun!
*Some attractions in the video above may be unavailable due to government restrictions.
What is available
✅ You’ll experience a warm Pennywell welcome in the farmyard where you can plan your visit from the day's activity board.
✅ Our 4 FREE farm rides will all be running. The Rainbow Railway, Tractor ride, Red rocket (age 4+) and Rabbit Go-carts (age 8+) are great fun for all the family.
✅ Farmyard Activities will include ferret racing, bottle feeding, deer feeding and our world-famous miniature pig race plus a few new activities for 2021.
✅ Meet all of your favourite animals as you explore the whole farm. From the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our internationally renowned miniature pigs, who can’t wait to welcome you again!
✅ Piggy cuddles is back, as is our famous Pets corner. A hit with both young and old its's one not to be missed. For the welfare and comfort of our pigs, a pet blanket must be used during piggy cuddles. You are very welcome to bring your own or they are available for purchase in our shop.
✅ Hand-feed our cheeky goats. The Goatarama provides the perfect place to make new friends.
✅ Our NEW miniature pony and donkey paddocks will also be open for you to wander in say hello. Complete with a spectacular picnic and viewing area overlooking Dartmoor.
✅ All outdoor play areas including the willow maze, commando course, trampolines and thunder slide are ready to be discovered.
✅ Our Coffee Cabin and Noahs Barn takeaway are both open selling a selection of local produce including, Devon pasties, delicious coffee, snacks, cakes and ice creams.
✅ Gourmet street food will be available for takeaway for those feeling extra peckish (most weekends and school holidays).
✅ The Ice cream parlour will be serving a delicious selection of local Langage Farm ice creams.
What isn't available for now
❌ In line with government guidelines, all our "indoor" areas will remain closed for the time being.
❌ Noah's Barn complete with its giant bouncy castles will not be open until the 17th May.
❌ Henny Penny's Cafe and a number of activities will not be running to keep both our visitors and team safe by avoiding people gathering in groups in one area.
What Our Visitors Say
AMAZING day out, cannot recommend enough! All the animals are so friendly and of course, the staff are lovely. The pig racing was hilarious, Natalie Porkman was a personal fave.
Lucy - Visitor
I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, my daughter for her 1st birthday or me and her dad 😂 awesome day out, friendly, informative staff, animals look well looked after and enclosures clean, will definitely be returning!
Kayleigh - Visitor
Went here today amazing place and staff special thanks to Heidi on making my son feel so welcomed. would defiantly recommend to anyone to visit.
Lee - Visitor
Importantly, in line with Public Health England guidelines, we politely request that you do not visit Pennywell Farm if you are displaying any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Online ticket booking only: You can ONLY book tickets online to help us manage visitor numbers on site, this includes season ticket holders.
- Morning and afternoon sessions: We have split tickets into morning and afternoon time slots to spread visitors throughout the day and keep you safe. You can either book a morning (9am-1pm) or afternoon (2pm-6pm) session on the farm. Morning and afternoon sessions have been designed to enable our lovely visitors to have the safest possible experience, there is absolutely no financial benefit to the farm as numbers have been greatly reduced to ensure your safety.
- Temperature checks on arrival: Non-invasive infrared temperature checks will be a condition of entry to Pennywell Farm. Any person (and their group/household) will be denied access if displaying a temperature of 38C or above.
- Cashless on site: We will not be accepting any cash payments on site.
- Social distancing markings across the farm: Pay attention to the new signs and floor markings which have important safety messages and instructions.
- Hygiene Screens: Hygiene screens will help keep a safe distance between visitors and our team.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures: Our robust cleaning procedures have been enhanced to focus on high traffic areas and touchpoints.
- Hand sanitiser stations: We have 46 places to wash your hands on the farm, most of which are on touchless sensors. We have also installed sanitiser stations and you will be asked to use them before going on any rides or using outdoor play equipment.
- Personal Protective Equipment: You may see some of the Pennywell team in Personal Protective Equipment for some of their tasks. This includes face masks, gloves, eye and face protection. Please make sure you bring a face covering to wear when required.
Don't Let The Weather Dampen Your Enthusiasm!
Wet weather? Book with confidence no matter what the forecast. If it rains for more than 30 minutes during your visit then we will give you a ticket to come back and visit us for FREE anytime in the next 7 days.
Important Ticket Information
TICKETS: All visitors MUST book either a morning or an afternoon session in advance of your visit. Morning sessions start at 9am and end at 1pm and afternoon sessions start at 2pm and end at 6pm. Make your selection from the options below and remember you must book for children under 3 too!
SEASON TICKETS: If you are a season ticket holder, you MUST book tickets below (remember you must add children under 3 too). To book these tickets, you must have a valid season ticket card and this will be required on admission. If you arrive without a valid season ticket, you will politely be refused entry.
WET WEATHER RETURN TICKETS: If you have a wet weather return, you MUST book tickets below. If you arrive without a valid wet weather return voucher and corresponding ID, you will politely be refused entry.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS: To ensure that we can open safely, we will be limiting our daily capacity. In light of this, we’re very sorry to say that we cannot accept any complimentary tickets at this time. This includes 50% off for members at our partner attractions, activity stamp cards and any other vouchers.