Welcome To Devon's Award Winning Farm!
Sorry, but we are now closed for the 2023 season.
However, we still have a few spaces for our Magical Christmas Experience which starts on the 17th of November. For tickets and information CLICK HERE.
Looking forward to us re-opening in 2024? The first day of our season is the 10th of February. Enter your details below to sign up and be the first to know when tickets are released!
ALL visitors, including season ticket holders, must book tickets online in advance as we have a limited capacity and want to ensure the best experience for every visitor.
An unforgettable Experience
What's Included In A Visit To Pennywell
- A full day of farmyard fun! Plan your visit from the day's activity board. With a new activity every 30 minutes there's not a moment to waste!
Weekday Activity Schedule:
Weekends/Devon School Holidays Activity Schedule:
*Activities & timings are subject to change.
- Enjoy Piggy cuddles in our pigs and pets corner. A hit with both young and old it's one not to be missed. For the welfare and comfort of our pigs, a pet blanket must be used during piggy cuddles. You are very welcome to bring your own or they are available for purchase in our shop.
- Meet all of your favourite animals as you explore the whole farm. From the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our internationally renowned miniature pigs, who can’t wait to welcome you again!
- Pig Racing! You will have never experienced anything like the phenomenon that is Pennywell miniature pig racing. Everyday at 12:30pm!
- Farmyard Activities will include ferret racing, bottle feeding, deer feeding, our world-famous miniature pig race plus a so much more!
- Our Miniature Pony and Donkey paddocks will also be open for you to wander in say hello. Complete with a spectacular picnic and viewing area overlooking Dartmoor.
- Hand-feed our cheeky goats. The Goatarama provides the perfect place to make new friends.
- Our 4 FREE farm rides will all be running. The Rainbow Railway (all ages), Tractor ride (all ages), Red rocket (age 4+) and Rabbit Go-carts (age 8+) are great fun for all the family.
- All outdoor play areas including the willow maze, commando course, trampolines and thunder slide are ready to be discovered.
- Enjoy 3 giant indoor bouncy castles within our Picnic and Play Barn, complete with picnic space and a seasonal coffee shop & takeaway.
- Our Coffee Cabin opens daily selling a selection of local produce including, Devon pasties, sandwiches and wraps, delicious coffee, snacks, cakes and ice creams.
- Noah's Barn takeaway (weekends and school holidays). Offers all of the above plus tasty stonebaked pizzas!
- Coffee Shack takeaway (most weekends and school holidays).
- The Ice cream parlour will be serving a delicious selection of local Langage Farm ice creams (seasonal opening)
Our Visitors Love Us!
(and we love them!)
Don't Let The Weather Dampen Your Enthusiasm!
Wet weather? Book with confidence no matter what the forecast. If it rains for more than 30 minutes during your visit then we will give you a ticket to come back and visit us for FREE anytime in the next 7 days. Sign up here for your "FREE Rainy Day Return" Upgrade.
How To Find Us
Address: Pennywell Farm, Lower Dean, Buckfastleigh TQ11 0LT.
Important Ticket Information
TICKETS: All visitors MUST book online in advance of your visit.
SEASON TICKETS: If you are a season ticket holder, you MUST book tickets (remember you must add children under 3 too). To book these tickets, you must have a valid season ticket card and this will be required on admission. If you arrive without a valid season ticket, you will politely be refused entry.