Welcome To Devon's Award Winning Farm!
To continue to keep you safe, we have reviewed how we operate every single part of the farm to ensure you can visit with confidence. After the announcement on the 19th of July, we will continue to limit the number of tickets on sale each day and split them into either morning or afternoon time slots to spread visitors throughout the day.
ALL visitors, including season ticket holders, will need to book their tickets online in advance.
What To Expect
Whether you choose a morning or afternoon session to visit, you will experience the same award-winning Pennywell fun!
What's Included In A Visit To Pennywell
✅ You’ll experience a warm Pennywell welcome in the farmyard where you can plan your visit from the day's activity board.
✅ Piggy cuddles is back, as is our famous Pets corner. A hit with both young and old its's one not to be missed. For the welfare and comfort of our pigs, a pet blanket must be used during piggy cuddles. You are very welcome to bring your own or they are available for purchase in our shop.
✅ Meet all of your favourite animals as you explore the whole farm. From the mighty heavy horses, Duke and Duchess, to our internationally renowned miniature pigs, who can’t wait to welcome you again!
✅ Pig Racing happens every session. You will have never experienced anything like the phenomenon that is Pennywell miniature pig racing.
✅ Farmyard Activities will include ferret racing, bottle feeding, deer feeding and our world-famous miniature pig race plus a few new activities for 2021.
✅ Our NEW miniature pony and donkey paddocks will also be open for you to wander in say hello. Complete with a spectacular picnic and viewing area overlooking Dartmoor.
✅ Hand-feed our cheeky goats. The Goatarama provides the perfect place to make new friends.
✅ Our 4 FREE farm rides will all be running. The Rainbow Railway (all ages), Tractor ride (all ages), Red rocket (age 4+) and Rabbit Go-carts (age 8+) are great fun for all the family.
✅ All outdoor play areas including the willow maze, commando course, trampolines and thunder slide are ready to be discovered.
✅ Enjoy 3 giant indoor bouncy castles within our Picnic and Play Barn, complete with picnic space and a seasonal coffee shop & takeaway.
✅ Our Coffee Cabin and Noahs Barn takeaway are both open selling a selection of local produce including, Devon pasties, delicious coffee, snacks, cakes and ice creams.
✅ Coffee Shack takeaway (most weekends and school holidays).
✅ Gourmet street food will be available for takeaway for those feeling extra peckish (most weekends and school holidays).
✅ The Ice cream parlour will be serving a delicious selection of local Langage Farm ice creams.
What isn't available for now
❌ Henny Penny's Cafe isn't open but takeaway food is available.
Our Visitors Love Us!
(and we love them!)
Importantly, in line with Public Health England guidelines, we politely request that you do not visit Pennywell Farm if you are displaying any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Online ticket booking only: You can ONLY book tickets online to help us manage visitor numbers on site, this includes season ticket holders.
- Morning and afternoon sessions: We have split tickets into morning and afternoon time slots to spread visitors throughout the day and keep you safe. You can either book a morning (9am-1pm) or afternoon (2pm-6pm) session on the farm. Morning and afternoon sessions have been designed to enable our lovely visitors to have the safest possible experience.
- Cashless on site: We will not be accepting any cash payments on site.
- Social distancing markings across the farm: Pay attention to the new signs and floor markings which have important safety messages and instructions.
- Hygiene Screens: Hygiene screens help keep a safe distance between visitors and our team.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures: Robust cleaning procedures are in place, focusing on high traffic areas and touchpoints.
- Hand sanitiser stations: We have 46 places to wash your hands on the farm, most of which are on touchless sensors. We have also installed sanitiser stations and you will be asked to use them before going on any rides or using outdoor play equipment.
- Personal Protective Equipment: You may see some of the Pennywell team in Personal Protective Equipment for some of their tasks to protect them and you. This includes face masks, gloves and eye and face protection. Whilst it is not a legal requirement, we invite you to take personal responsibility for wearing these in indoor areas when in close contact with others.
Don't Let The Weather Dampen Your Enthusiasm!
Wet weather? Book with confidence no matter what the forecast. If it rains for more than 30 minutes during your visit then we will give you a ticket to come back and visit us for FREE anytime in the next 14 days.
Important Ticket Information
TICKETS: All visitors MUST book either a morning or an afternoon session in advance of your visit. Morning sessions start at 9am and end at 1pm and afternoon sessions start at 2pm and end at 6pm. Make your selection from the options below and remember you must book for children under 3 too!
SEASON TICKETS: If you are a season ticket holder, you MUST book tickets below (remember you must add children under 3 too). To book these tickets, you must have a valid season ticket card and this will be required on admission. If you arrive without a valid season ticket, you will politely be refused entry.
WET WEATHER RETURN TICKETS: If you have a wet weather return, you MUST book tickets below. If you arrive without a valid wet weather return voucher and corresponding ID, you will politely be refused entry.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS: To ensure that we can open safely, we will be limiting our daily capacity. In light of this, we’re very sorry to say that we cannot accept any complimentary tickets at this time. This includes 50% off for members at our partner attractions, activity stamp cards and any other vouchers.